B

B the one and only.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Bloggies,
Good to blog you once again. Been a long long time since I blogged.
Well, here's an update to myself. I'm currently in Waffles Institution. No other details to be given out. Anyway the people who read this blog are supposed to know who i am anyway.
Well, the theme of this blog shall be Waffles. This is my first post, I'll start out with a plain waffle [cost: $0.50].
Life has been going up and down so far, not like Dow Jones, Nasdaq or Straits Times Index which keep going one direction. DOWN. I'm being positive here.
I think my previous blog from Japan was crap. Apologies for that.
Waffles Institution (WI) has crap subjects that wastes time. Who heard of research STUDIES? At least there's computer EDUCATION. Get my point? I seriously hope you do.
I doubt I have the time to post everyday, I'm actually working on my project now, so when I'm waiting for the files I can blog.
Other than that I think life has been going fine. I am going to flunk maths cct 2 and break my record for getting full marks. That sucks. PE is going on fine. There's swimming this term. I'm glad i can float at the freaking least. HAHA. I get to see the saxi bodies of my friends.


AH JAG.



Okay larhs,I'm not so bad okay? It's going to be 11 now, and I need to find some stuff for my project for Housefly, so I'll stop here.
Watch out for the next item on my menu. Should be coming out real soon.
Plain Waffles,Eat it, Love it.
B

(just like death note's L)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home