B

B the one and only.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yo bloggies,

It's the holidays!

Oh yea I just love the hols. I just got freakin scolded by my mom for slacking the whole day. Like hell, it's the first day of the hols can't i slack. Balls. Anyway i'm on this blog now cos i'm actually supposed to do my chinese project. No kidding.

Yeap, I know in my previous post i said i finshed my project. Balls but then some enthu people went to screw their project so well that Housefly not happy with our project. Like what the hell.
They got onli 69 for a super long and good report. Balls. I wonder what our group would have gotten. This is crap right? Stupid teachers and high expectations. BALLS. So I'm working on the project again. MORE BALLS.

Anyways I should be able to blog more often throughout the June Holidays cos I have many reasons (or in other words, PROJECTS) to come online. So expect to have updates here online.
I guess I'll end here. I'm going to see what I can edit in my HTML for my blogskin.

Toodles.
B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home