B

B the one and only.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Heya Bloggies

As promised I'm back again. Just finished listening to some music on the TUBE. Today the whether was friggin hot and I'm dying of heat. Serious. This is damn balls cos it's like I'm losing so much water each day. Damn. My house doesn't have any wind blowing, so it's even hotter. Plus me it'll be even worse. I'm hot. Anyways I'll be shifting house soon. Yeaps. To somewhere else. Frankly speaking I'm gonna miss this house very much. Like hell I spent all my life here up till now. All my memories belong here. I'll miss even the heat. I guess my life is gonna make a change from here. I'm gonna shift house, a new car and a new environment. Lots of things to take care of. WELL balls, I hope I can cope.

Van Helsing was nice. Another step out of my fear for these kinda shows after death note. Graphics calm me. Sounds wrong. Maybe so.

Anyways, I've yet to finsh my CL project. Dint realli do much about it todae. Was slacking since 7pm. Morning and afternoon was all study so I guess it's well deserved. I don't understand a single bit of san guo yan yi I'm reading. I can't even differentiate the names from the verbs etc. Crap. I gonna flunk the test in term 3. Gosh, I need some help. Hahax.

I'm updating my MP3 in ZEN and also K630i, so there's more to look forward in my phone. Mostly just goofy songs and also some nicer songs. Goofy one's like the CAMPFIRE SONG SONG and FUN SONG, and also Rooftops and Numb acoustic. Cool songs. Haha. I'm definitely gonna enjoy them.

Wells, nothing pretty much interesting today. Hope my papa gets his car this week so i can hitch a ride to RI to submit my CL project. I'm also going to collect my prize from MEDIACORP. I'll try and update you on that soon.

I've got to go now. Gonna update my MP3 and phone and go online. Havent gone yet cos I'm busy blogging you and I don't wanna crash my train of thoughts. So I guess I'll go now.

Blog you soon.

B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home