B

B the one and only.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Zello!

I've just updated the waffles blog, so I've got slightly lesser time to blog here. Sorry about that. Anyway for more about school life, log on to wafflesian.blogspot.com. EnjoY!

Sorry for not being able to post yesterday. Yarh, I dint have time bcos of the chinese project. Not gonna talk about it here. Went out for almost the whole day today, stuck with the chinese project and then tuition. Then had dinner and now I'm blogging. I'm going out to a retro place tomorrow (i.e. my grandma's house). My gdma's maid fly away and never coming back so i'm just going there with my lao pei to keep her company. I'll be bring my stuff there to do but there's no computer nor internet access there. Probably at night only. So I doubt I have the time to blog you tmr. Tho I'll try.

6J's gonna have another class gathering. WOOHOO! KBOX KBOX!!! Yea. 6J please go vote online at our class blog now. Xin Rui's organising the whole thing.

I've got really nothing much to talk about today so I guess I'll stop here also to end your misery of reading all this crap. Blog you soon.

TOODLES! XD
B







**Love waffles? Why not go try some at wafflesian.blogspot.com. Grab a bite into the wafflesian taste and Lifestyle! Wafflesian, EAT ME, LOVE ME! **

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home