B

B the one and only.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

ELOH ELOH ELOH VEE YEE

Okay, fine. That beginning was crap. Hope you got my idea (or point).

Hi guys {ahh a proper beginning}

Thanks for checking out my blog once again. Things are going along fine. Like erm today was spent mostly on slacking at my retro grandma's house. Then I came back to do crappy things like make choco mousse and read my stupid CL storybook for my homework. Then watch the showdown only to poop in between the show. Haha.

I'm gonna be fat soon.
For real.

I'm like FEASTING on chocolates,
ice cream,
chocolates,
ice cream,
cakes,
chocolates,
ice cream,
chocolates,
cakes,
ice cream,
ice cream,
cakes,
chocolates,
white chocolate,
marble cake,
vanilla ice cream,
more cake,
more chocolate,
ice cream,
ice cream,
more ice scream,
and then..............












YOU SCREAM.


Stupitivity (creativity + stupidity) has done in once again!!!

Yea I know. I'm being lame. That's just me.
Class gathering for 6J07 is under planning. Let's go Kboxing or barbequeing larh. Either eat or sing. Dunt go wandering around plaza sing and dhoby ghaut AGAIN. yes... again. Waste time. HAHA.

Tomorrow's an important day. I'm gonna get a new car! Well, not exactly me, but my father. Cheaper than this old one I'm currently taking to school every morining, but BIGGER! izznt that great? Yea you dont have to tell me. I know it. BLEAH.

Oh crap. My mom just broke my train of thoughts. MATHS. FINE, whatever.

Oh ya if you were wondering why this post is so frigging long, it's because of my wonderfully magnificent paragraphing spacing! YAY!!!

This is an especially crappy post. I know it. I'm psychic just like sam. pzzt. You're rolling your eyeballs. Eh wait. Ah. No, you're thinking which samuel I'm thinking about. Ahah!!! Imbaness is bliss(:

So here's some kindof synopsis for "a day in a life as B on 30 may"
Maths,
Chinese,
lunch,
car,
dinner,
cruising in new car....

Look out for these items when I blog the next time k? Been great blogging here. Always have.
got to go now. I'll see what else I can do on the comp. So toodles and take care till then okay?

I'm not myself today. I'm very sure.

B







**Looking for great waffles? Well, look no further than the one and only website offering the best waffles in cyberspace! Log on for more details on wafflesian.blogspot.com. Terms and conditions ALWAYS APPLY. Don't ask.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home