B

B the one and only.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hellooze,

Erm I'm back again today. Wasnt able to post yesterday cos I spent too much time outside. Yea, so erm, well, sent my 5-year old car away yesterday. So sad to see it go... **Sniff** Like I spent so much time in that car. Anyways, change is necessary (revise your macro-concepts!), yea so at least I have a better, quieter and a "lots more good adjectives you can put here" kindof car. Yea. For those of you who often take rides with me then you're lucky. Hmm...

My sis is not at home for now. She izznt coming back for the night. She's staying at my popo's house. Yea. I'm sure. I'll be going to my grandma's (popo's) house tomorrow. For some special reason. Nothing happy actually.


Well tomorrow is gonna be boring in the afternoon. Like erm my sis has tuition so that means I'll be stuck at home. ew. Not maths and books again. ZzzZzz...

I'm going to watch MAdTV on the TUBE later. Yeaps so I'm gonna go to the other blog soon just to write some stuff then I'm off to the tube. Never spent my time on the comp gaming anymore.Haha.

Just watched a GREAT movie. (i'm sure). Crappy ending. Always do. LOL. Like after that on Channel U there was this variety show and these kids can like count HUGE numbers using their friggin minds. Like everyone can do that but they were counting negatives, ten thousands and millions! Gosh, ten duan!! Like i'm only at 6. Cant do ten thousands in my mind. Max i can go iz only just thousands and sometimes (SOMETIMES) ten thousands.

Lot's of CAPS in this post. Hmmm. Does that mean something?

I guess I'll stop bothering you with my boredom for today. I'm just waiting to see what tomorrow will be like. Hmm. More hmmm....

Yups, that'll be it. Check out my other plainer blog too okay?

B








**Can't find a cafe to satisfy your craving for Waffles? Don't waste your time and petrol looking for one. There's one that can definitely do the trick: wafflesian.blogspot.com. No craving goes unsatisfied. Dive into the world of waffles in the wafflesian website!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home