B

B the one and only.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Hello guys,

I'm multi-tasking right now. Right. Anyway, sorry about the previous weird posts. Yea.

Whoa. I just went on Yahoo! Groups to check out. Wow, i'm actually using the same gun as Edwin, captain 09. Amazing. I wonder how his hands fit into the small grip. Like mine already hurts, wonder about his. Hmm. Training has been fun these days. Yea, no awkwardness! Muahaha. I'm hitting the black zone more than ever. Just great. Owning the rest for now. Wonder what happened to Tengs. Heard from Lionel that he's having fever.

Enough of training, maybe I thought I'd post today cos I haven't posted for a day or two. Yups. A lot has happened, and now I'm confused. Wonder why, I don't feel like telling. Just say that it's something like having reality CLE about friends okay?

Anyways, I've been into my PSP recently and have forgotten about most of my homework. First of all I've lost my childhood, I don't know much about nursery rhymes or fairytales. Yea, so basically I catch no ball when I read the English Comprehension about PeterPan. I have lost my imagination, have no idea about the story and basically decided not to do it now when I'm into my PSP. Then the history worksheet has no answers anywhere on hardcopy. Yea. I'm revising for Science now for no apparent reason. Don't know why. I also screwed up my jap, yea I submitted my stuff online later than the deadline for the first time. I need a definition of OK. Like sensei didn't dao my late work. He commented on my work, OK. then blah blah blah blah. So what's the definition of ok i wonder.

Oh ya, i forgot. I saw a snake today after training. It was raining and like the monsoon drain was like flooding. Yes, rushing with water. Then like there was this random snake out of nowhere and it was stuck in a hole. If Benedict was there, probably he would have said something. It looked kinda weird. Sorry, my handphone cam is not good. No pictures. Haha.

I'm being chased by my sis and mom to get off this comp. Yea. My train if thoughts have been disrupted. Hmm, i need the time to think. Argh. Never mind.

In anycase, I think I should go now. Like I have training bright and early tomorrow. 9.30. I'll be meeting my friends at Bishan MRT. I wonder if BG will be there too? Haha.

Yea, I'll try to post tomorrow as well. I'll be busy tomorrow rushing some homework, but the frenzy will only make it's way to me on Friday.

Meanwhile.

B still sick, B Confused

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home