B

B the one and only.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Hello guys.

I'm waiting for DreamWeaver to work it's magic. I finished all the webpages but somehow they aren't uploading... What the pong.

Anyways, thanks for checking out this blog. I looking for a new skin, but somehow I can't find a nicer one than this. I'm sick (physically). Mentally? Maybe. Everyone is. I'm done with a flu, semi-fever, aching body, and sore throat. Yea, basically that's the end of the list.

Training is on at SAFRA tomorrow, tomorrow's tomorrow and tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow. Yea, in other words Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurs. If you really have nothing to do, you can always come down to SAFRA Yishun. I will be there at like: 1.30 and 9.30. Stupid training so early. Sian, but anyway bang-banging is ultra fun. Believe me. You would love it. Anyway, my shooting is rather screwed. I'm not getting used to my new gun.

Anyways, my website is up. For chinese, log on to www.raffleshclproj.ifastnet.com/shouye.html
or for English, log on to www.raffleshclproj.ifastnet.com/home.html.
Please show us your support! Gam xia.

Right. After all that exiting stuff i have forgotten what I want to post. Anyway it's late. So I guess I'll sign off. Cheers!

B Happy, B sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home