B

B the one and only.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hello everyone!

I hope this blogskin is nice. I spent some time editing this. Hope you enjoy.

Anyway, I wasnt able to post yesterday though I could have cos I was busy finding a nice blogskin. Right. The past days have been rather good to me. I'm here posting at 10.30pm, thought I wanna sleep. I just feel like posting.

In anycase, I've changed the time thing for this blog so the timing should be correct now, and also that I've changed the URL to fit this blog!!! Please take note okay.

I have Philo COI tomorrow. It's just some spontaneous argument thing where you argue in groups about a subjective topic. I'm not spontaneous, so I might fail. Whatever. I really wanna just get over and done with it.

Maths TA is also most probably tomorrow. Hope it's easy. I'm dying over all the -gons and properties. Formulas are swaying in my head. Just get it out, out!

Hmm. Today, had training. Was okay, perhaps little pissing cos Liang Lei was behind me. Other than that, everything was fine. I'll be training again on Friday, but at 1.30. Stupid people book and don't use the lanes. That means I'll have to rush down from school when we're done with school.

Japanese EOYs are round the corner. I seriously want to get over and done with everything. Right here, right now. My mom's complaining about the room now, so I think I better move outta this comp. Thanks for tuning in. I hope you enjoy this blog.

Meanwhile
B One of A Kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home