B

B the one and only.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hello guys,

VERDICT: The Transformers Game on PSP has lousy graphics and lousy attacks.

Hmm, I'm saying this for real. I'm sorry about the previous post cos I like abandoned the message. Any case, today is the last day of the school hols. It is now 9.25pm, and I have yet to do:
1) Study Maths for CCT4 and TA
2) Pack my bag which is empty (my books are all over the house)

Yup, I'm in a dilemma now. I needa go fast but this is probably the last day I'll be posting in a long while. I hope it really is probably. With the eoys coming up I don't think I'll even get to post.

Hmm. It's one good thing that I'm mainly done with my homework. I'm not sure how to do several things so it's like I have some copying to do tomorrow morning. Just an update on next week, it's going to be the results announced for RIPB elections, training on Tuesday night and wednesday night, TA and more.

Oh ya, in case you were wondering why I dint post yesterday, it's because I was basically out whole day. I slept till about 10+, then woke for lunch then when for class, then went karaokeing till like 10pm. Lol, then I went for dinner and supper. Had a waffle! Yum! Muahaha. Den i studied til like 1am at night then woke up at 11 today.

I had this weird dream last night that my country was attacked while I was at my Grandma's house. Out of nowhere this bomb dropped right at our vicinity. Then I ran alone to this bank vault to hide, which was weird. Worse the bank vault had a TV, so it was kinda weird. But you dont get to think in a dream, you just see it happen, so it was kinda scary. Luckily when I woke up it was 7, so the morning light was somewat comforting.

I'm being pestered about DreamWeaver. I'm trying my best to help, but I don't know how. Haha. I think I'd better go study my stuff and pack my bag, so I guess I'll just end off here.

If this is really the post in a long long while, then I guess I'll really miss this blog. This blog has been an avenue of expression. Yup, so as I leave this blog, I really do hope that this next term will be better, with the EOYS and all that.

Meanwhile, in a long time.

B happy, B lucky.

Loves from B (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home