B

B the one and only.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hi everyone.

It's 7.50 in the morning now. You must be wondering why I'm posting so early today. Basically it's because I have nothing better to do in my mom's working place so I'm on her comp saying hi.

Yea. I'm still sick... Haha.

Anyway I was thinking of changing my blog song after this so look out for a new song.

Walao. On my way here almost killed someone. My father actually. Don't know what happen almost bang into this cyclist. Like what the pong. Haha.

That's basically what happened over the past hour since I've been awake. Yups.

I hope i still can post tonight. I'll be going out most probably for lunch after training. If I'm back home late maybe I won't get to post. Haha.

Meanwhile.
B Weird

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home