B

B the one and only.

Friday, September 05, 2008

Hi guys,

I'm gonna put a short post today cos I have a new game on my PSP to try out and I'm rather tired. More or less my situation is the same.

Haha, yea. Anyways, my CLE project is done! Hmm. Yea. Only a few days to work it out. Muahaha. I think its quite shitty though. I don't know. KJ's giving me sarcastic remarks on the MSN convo. Sorry. Somehow I cant print screen so you don't get to see the convo.

Erm, I waking early tomorrow to go for breakfast then shopping for groceries. Yea, its sort of like a once in a holiday affair. I get to buy the chunk that I wanna have for the term. Haha. Then I'm going somewhere for something to send someone off and wish someone happy birthday. Yea. That's about it I guess.

I better log off now. I wanna play the game.

Meanwhile!

B rushing (:

Posted: 11.32PM, 5 Sept 2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home