B

B the one and only.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Hello guys,

I just realised this morning's post was rather random. Haha. I've changed my blog song, you realise? It's chinese. Yup. Even my non-chinese friends will know who this most probably will be. Yups, indeed it is Jay Chou. This song rather retro but nice. It's about 5 minutes long, so when you're done with this blog I doubt the song has even finished. My mom's in bed, so probably I'll be posting more today cos I don't have to act like I'm working.

Tomorrow's Friday, in case you haven't realised. I know the timing of posts can be rather screwed so I'll be writing the real time instead at the bottom. By the way, if you realised any missing letters in this blog, it's probably because I'm using this laptop with a poor keyboard that needs me to hit hard before the words appear.

Back to my point about Friday, I don't think I've done much of my homework. History, Maths, revision, la la la the list goes on. I'm gonna work on OC after this. I'm anticipating this to be rather late. I've yet to do any memorising. Let me just pray and hope that I don't present next week.

Tomorrow's gonna be a study day. I can just feel it in my bones. I feel like locking up my PSP and yet I wanna play it later before I go to bed. I'm still sick by the way. Yea. I know my organisation of this blog is shit, because like I'm making no link random comments on this blog in each paragraph.

Peter Pan is still not getting into me. I've read it thrice and I don't understand it still. I'm praying and hoping. CLE Project is still stuck. I have no idea what to work on. Luckily now I have a new printer at home after COMEX. But my parents prefer to save money -- print at office! XD

OC is weird. I like have to present a topic in an interesting manner. Like what the pong? I've got "neckties". How interesting, right. Yea, I'm very sure. I've found out that it's a potential murder weapon, is a random article that we wear on Monday's and formal occasions. Very interesting isn't it? I knew you didn't know that.

Okay, whatever. It's getting lame. Must be my trainy-feeling again. After so many days after a long time in the train I get the feeling as if the whole house is moving. I keep stopping to ask myself if it really is an earthquake. For now, it's a no. Why the train? It's called training.

Yea, today was the last training of the week. And according to and email CCA stand-down is like next week or mid-Sept. So probably my last week is next week. Today Glen took the train past Bishan without realising Pei Koon and I were like sitting there like kukoos waiting for him and Francis. Then we went without Francis and missed the bus to SAFRA. Like it drove off right in our face. Then we got to SAFRA and Francis appeared after that. Walao. He say that he got off the MRT only the bus down there. Did someone pave the road for him or what. Whatever la, suay jiu shi suay, cannot do anything wad...

My shooting was screwed today. Like shooting a freaking white card doesnt help. Amazingly when I shoot white cards my sighting shifts to the right, then when i shoot the target it moves back to the centre. I wonder how, I wonder why. Maybe it's because of the blue blue sky. Haiz... My eyes feel like their gonna pop out now. I'm considering to do OC tomorrow instead. Maybe I'll do it today. It's already somewhat in my mind. I feel like talking about skinny ties. Hmm.

And if you were asking why my tagboard is so screwed, it's basically because of these reasons:
1) I don't know how to create a proper tagbox
2) I see no point in it because random people are then going to spam the random board with random stuff that this random person typing random messages on the blog gets randomly pissed at these random people and goes to school to randomly try and find out who these random people are.
3) This blog is primarily meant for a ONE WAY COMMUNICATION, for you to know more about me.

People complain saying that font size abit too small. I try and change later. Wow. This is a really long post for me. I don't feel like sleeping now though. It's puzzling why my personal report said I was a morning person and night's don't work out for me. I really just wonder, why? Basically I am used to waking up in the afternoons, skipping breakfast. Once i was like damn sick so I went to bed about 8pm and woke up at about 1. 1pm. Yea. Amazing but true. I sleep my mornings away. During the eoy hols i sleep at least 12 hours a day. That's like my intelligent sleep. Hmm, could that be why I'm becoming stupider these days? I seem not be able to think of anything right now.

Okay, my sis is logging off the other comp so I don't wanna look stupid on my own with this comp. I think I'm gonna stop posting here now. Right. Decision is to do OC until I can't take it anymore then go sleep.

Meanwhile.

B sleepy, B weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home