B

B the one and only.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hello guys,

How do you like this new look? I think it's nice. I realised while editing the html code i removed the song and that this page only works in firefox. Firefox doesnt play music. Never mind, I decided not to add music.

I'm currently just on the computer exchanging answers with my friends. It's nothing wrong though, it's called peer sharing. I'm stuck with maths and science, but what the hell. I'll just leave some blanks. I just love it when teachers say try, puts less pressure on me. At least I tried, like what the heck some people don't even bother doing and they just get that face. Never mind, at least I'll improve. They won't.

OC is tomorrow, and that ain't good. Like teacher is so nice that if you don't prepare you don't get no scolding, so people like me who can't not do homework get pushed to do first. Yea, so I always seem to presenting on first day. Who cares lah, actually. If I go first I get those kind of "courage points" and I have done it, so just get over and done with it la.

Oh gosh, I just realised I'm talking to myself through writing. I realised this helps.

Philo dialogue observation was today, but i never kena, so should be next week. Meanwhile we watched the Helen Keller thing, which was rather spastic yet cool. Don't know how to describe it, but it's nice.

I just wondered to myself how long this blogging thing can last till I stop blogging again for some time. Perhaps soon. I have no idea. The work is building up. I just hope I can blog often. Just stay like that. Life is stressful enough. Somehow I love going to school.

Tomorrow's Thursday, the last stressful day, cos Friday is basically slack day! So probably I'll be able to post tomorrow. See how. In any case, I'll try my best to post k?

By the way, in case u haven't noticed, there is a cbox in this blog. Go navigate k?

Thanks so much for tuning in again. See you another time then!!

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home