B

B the one and only.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hi guys,

I'm not supposed to be doing anything not related to schoolwork. If you don't get it, I'm not supposed to be posting. In any case my mom is not here so I'm posting.

If you check out the cbox I was told that this blog works in IE. I just found out that the music tab just screws up the whole blog navigation system, so I'm not putting music into this blog. I will be considering changing this blogskin because it is really limited, but for now enjoy what you're seeing. I'm wedged between my friends and proper behaviour. I have no idea which to choose. I guess I'll use my style. Soft approach first...

Hmm. I also realised that the timing you are seeing up there is the time I started typing this post. And at the rate I'm going the post is going to take long to type. Right here, as I am typing this sentence, it is 9.47 pm. Let's see. I just went away and I'm back. 9.50pm. I am so sure.

Okay, so today I finished my OC thing. Which was rather screwed. I shant elaborate, I don't wanna remind myself. Best part was that we had a huge combo of unprepared people who delivered random unprepared funny speeches. That was fun. Hmm, OC lessons can sometimes get rather enjoyable. Besides that today it's good to see most of the class nearly back to normal again. Just that our normal = layman abnormal.

Yups. So anyway. I'm currently wedged in between training and PB results release. Ponghead. It's CCA standdown next week. I don't wanna miss the last training. Yet PB results clashed. Pong, whatever. I'll just go for training.

By the way, training is at 1.30pm, which technically means its a rush. I'll be eating lunch during recess. Japanese food in a long while. Yups. Pistolers are going at 1.30 so riflers wont be there. In any case I wanna go home early to pong myself out.

Yay, I have just received an sms. "Yes, you are excused." Yea, that means things are working out. At least for now. Now I can go for training at ease. Hmm, wonderful.

It's 10pm now. I don't wanna piss my mom off so I guess I'd better stop here. In any case I think I'm gonna post soon. I just hope so. Thanks for tuning in again.

Meanwhile,
Just B
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home