B

B the one and only.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Hello guys,

It's been a while since I posted. To be exact, 2 days. I'm able to post here today mainly because RE Congress is tomorrow. I.E (if you haven't realised) No lessons, just exhibitions.

I'm dying of random coughing spasms and random sneezing spasms too. I nearly had rice coming out of my nose during dinner. All thanks to cough. Oh and I suffered from a horibble leg cramp just now so I'm limping like some weirdo.

21%. Does that figure look familiar? No, it's not my marks dumb. It's the electricity price hike. Damn. That means my parents have one more excuse of which they had already used last time. Quote: "Now electricity price so high cannot use the computer so long anymore. Why you wasting?" Sian. I'm wondering why we're being charged most probably for the F1 lights. Hold a afternoon race. No lights needed. No price hikes too.

[Some text has been deleted here for the safety and welfare of this blogger]

I think I should go. I wanna go do some crap. Perhaps play some PSP before reading Brisingr and going to sleep. It's the same routine you realise?

And to anybody who is so sensitive that they are offended by this post, I have nothing to say but I'll see what I can do if you voice it out.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home