B

B the one and only.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello guys.

You have no idea how great Shaowu's house is. I step into his house, his front door shocks me. Twice the size of a regular door. Then I step in. OH MY. Shocked beyond words. There's a swimming pool with fountains, there's a basement with a wine cellar. Mind you, the wine cellar is like the size of a regular bedroom, all filled with at least 300 bottles of wine. There's a car garage. There's a guest room the size of a master bedroom. There's a gym. There's an upstairs. There's many rooms. There's a mini kitchen with a fridge upstairs. There's Ben & Jerry's in the fridge. There's a toilet twice the size as it should be. Heck, need I say more?

I don't want to dwell on it. In any case, the science project was completed. WOOHOO.

Oh yea, and my perspective has changed about F1. It seems like it isn't that boring any more. So cool in fact, for the first few times of my life. Maybe I'll catch it tomorrow.

I'm on page 74 of Brisingr. Took some time. I was out today project-ing, eating and visiting, so I didn't do any work yet. YET. I'm going to do some right after this. Yups.

I really have nothing much to post today. I wanna go finish my science worksheet and geography PT. I hope I don't screw it up. Then I'll play some PSP and go Brisingr.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home