B

B the one and only.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hello guys,

I nearly couldn't use the comp today cos my mom was saying like tomorrow got test so cannot use. Anyway I'm on. Somehow.

Anyway I forgot to actually tell you some great news yesterday cos it sort of like slid out of mind. It's that I owned in PE. Haha. Two goals. It's a magnificent achievement for a fat ass like me. Haha. And guess who I outran? Lol. I outran a Cross Country friend and JTan. Oh ya, it's rugby, so technically I broke through to avoid all of them. WOOHOO.

Oh ya, I got back my Physics Practical. I DIDN'T FAIL. WOOHOO. 11 / 15. I proved Kim wrong. I told you i suck at physics. Yea, so I passed, that's good enough for me.

I took english test today. I really hate language. Quote: "Don't quibble with the word 'advised'." You see, there was like a word limit for the formal letter writing, and it's like on the third line it said: YOU ARE ADVISED TO WRITE BETWEEN 250 and 350 words. ADVISED. I don't heed advises that I don't accept. That's one. So I burst it by like 100 words. I was merely going by language. Yet teacher said I would be penalised. Rubrics never even wrote a thing about it. So heck care.

Tomorrow's another screw up day.
  1. Maths --> I'm getting back my CCT. Need i say more?
  2. Science --> Most probably getting back CCT. It's physics.
  3. Japanese EOY --> Compo, crap, crap crap crap....
You see?

People have been complaining to me that this blog is boring. Like what to do? I am ONE OF A KIND-LY boring. That's my life. You see?

Okay, I'm tired of mugging. I still need to. I'm going off now. Goodbye.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home