B

B the one and only.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

"LET'S SPEND TONIGHT ON TOP OF THE WORLD. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING, YOU CAN BE ANYTHING." Boys Like Girls: On Top Of The World

Hello,

I'm currently scanning something for my friend so every few seconds I'll be standing up then sitting down then standing up and sitting down just to change the pages. -.-

Anyway it's like since I'm on this computer I might as well finish everything that I have to scan. I'll scan something for my Science Performance Task.

You know I hate this hot weather. Makes me want to sleep, and too restless to study. I took 4 hours to study 2/3s of Japanese. I doubt I managed to get anything in my head though. Was preoccupied with sleeping. Luckily I've cut my hair. I look good.

Ah, finally I've managed to finish all the scanning. Without screwing up the pages. That's good.

By the way, my mom saw what I wrote some other day. She was like "You scolding me on your blog ar? Anyway good la, fa xie (vent anger) also good." LOL.

You know, I don't have much to post today, so I guess I'll log off here.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home