B

B the one and only.

Friday, September 19, 2008

"Your voice, was the sound track of my summer, do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder. I say I ou're not can be your hero, and you are my heroine. Do you know that your love is the sweetest sin? I needa take a holiday, oh, throw it away, forget yesterday, we'll make the great escape."

Hello.

That's just some random lousy combination of my Boys Like Girls Faves. I still havent got the hang of their whole album so those up there are the more greater ones. Anyway I'm watching them on Ch 5 Nike Human Race. They can't sing live.. Heck, they're nice.

Anyway, I've added more stuff to my Profile but the Home link has gone missing. In any case, you can press the scroll roll on your mouse to navigate around the page.

Weekend is coming right up. Mugging weekend. I have my third lang test next week. I have yet to mug the oral sheet, and the oral is on Monday. The written in on Thurs. I have also yet to mug. Pong. Need I say what mugging I needa do over this weekend?

I have AnimalFarm to mug and also Physics to mug. More crap. You see?

Shit. My mom wants me to log off right here right now. Fine.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home