B

B the one and only.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hello guys,

I've edited some random parts of this blogskin, not really significant, BUT B HAS STEPPED OUT OF THE ANONYMOUS DARKNESS! Yes, check out my one and only profile. Haha, yups so I used some time to change what's there.

My father is doing something weird. I think our sink got clogged up or something then he's using that plunger and making stupid noises. My house stinks now. Smells like shit. Just joking.

I have done something today. Something I hope was the right choice. No, it's not becoming RIPB Prefect ELECT (L NOT R). It's something more close to heart. Not girlfriends. Something further than that but close to heart. Go and guess, I'm leaving some suspense here.

My sister finish her exams already. Now she's like suaning me, playing her PSP, using the comp when I'm mugging. What the shit. Aihz sian. Cannot do anything. Boh pian, just live with it.

Truckload of shit coming up. There's like Maths CCT, Chinese Listening Comprehension coming up. Then there's Science Practical. Not practical at all. Sian. Next week projects are starting to die. Their deadlines are near.

I needa go mug for my tests. I got to go. So see ya.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

**Brand New!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home