B

B the one and only.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hello guys,

I'm not supposed to be blogging but heck, I want to. Not being rebellious, haha. So chill if you're reading this blog okay?

I'm currently listening to Boys Like Girls' Album on TUBE. Nice songs. So cool their voice is damn cool damn high damn shiok. Like Jay Chou. Haha, no wonder so many people like. I want someone to send me their tracks tomorrow. All heck my RE project, it's what Ernest chose, not ME.

It rained this morning. So there wasn't a morning introduction to the school. So cool I'm gonna be on stage. I wonder if I get to shake any one's hands. I haven't shaken any big shot's hands before. Haha, so kid my thinking. Something's getting into me. Yea, so tomorrow is gonna be the introduction if it doesn't rain.

Ponghead, I have 3 tests tomorrow, 2 of which I don't have much qualms. One is Philosophy dialogue observation, then there's Cheng Yu Spelling, and finally there's Japanese Summary Quiz. Chinese is the one I have qualms about. Shrugg....

Other than that tomorrow there's CLE!! Whoa, it's SNP so it's gonna be funny. Can picture what's gonna happen. Haha. On the other hand, it's not that great too though.

I've been instructed by someone to look out, and I can foresee some kind of big screw up tomorrow because of some people. I would really prefer if there were more personal attacks. It seems that the softer approach doesnt work on some people, specifically them.

Shit, my mother found out and she's like starting to nag like shit. I think I'd better go now before things get worse. Sorry for this abrupt ending.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home