B

B the one and only.

Friday, September 12, 2008

OH MY GOURD.

I have just received news today that I'm a prefect! Oh yea. Hmm. But there's like more to come. What the pong, instantly I kena one whole chunk of info which I catch no ball because I didn't go for the briefing so I was like *blur* when I saw the email. What ever. Antariksh got in too. Congratulations to those who made it. However, I am thinking tho, was it the right choice.

Enough of that. Hello guys.

Yea. I'm supposed to be "checking my mail" only but someone I'm multi tasking and blogging at the same time. I've got some shit to do over this weekend, and there's going to be shit in and on the comp as well. So I guess I may get the time to blog again this weekend. Seeing that DeEP commented that this blogskin is nice I'll not change it for now, but perhaps when this blogging craze is gone, and when I start blogging again I'll change the skin. Hmm...

Right. Today, Liang Lei's overpowering presence in the lane next to mine screwed up my shooting. Okay la, perhaps it was also me. Haha. Yea so from that I think you would guess how screwed my shooting was, and of all days it was a free-for-all, meaning we shoot as much as we liked. What the ponghead. Of all days...

Also, I spent a bomb on food. Stupid recess. So short. No time to eat let me starve till like what, 4pm? What the hell. From recess one bun (small) till like 4pm. Ponghead. My stupid stomach grumbling like crap. Sian.

Anyways, I just got back from mid-autumn fest celebrations. Haha so fun. Dunno why so fun but then quite funny. My legs are killing me right now though. Stupid. Shooting stand so long than walk and stand in MRT then walk again. I wake up tomorrow I paralyse seah. Whatever la. Can't be bothered.

Tomorrow maybe quite busy cos I need to shit the comp and shit my work. Yea. So I hope I get to post. Most probably yea. And do say hi in the cbox if you want. Muahaha.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home