B

B the one and only.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hello guys,

Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday. I already stayed up so late to finish my computer shit but I couldn't finish it so I'm now posting because I just finished shitting. Sorry about the shit used there but I'm really tired from doing all these cos it killed 10000 of my brain cells. I think I'm gonna be brain dead.

Good news is, CCA standdown is now on. I'll be free over the next few afternoons. I hope I'll be able to post but on the other hand I still have tests and EOYS coming up. Haiz. At least I don't have to spend time on CCA anymore. I hate peak hour traffic. It'll be so cool to see everyone going home at the same time from tomorrow.

I'll have a Maths CCT, philosophy dialogue, Chinese listening comprehension test coming up this week. I don't like the first. I don't mind the next 2 cos I think it's fun and time-wasting. Haha. No lessons at least.

It's Sunday today, I haven't had dinner because I'm rather full. I'll need to sign off soon cos I'm gonna eat soon. I'll log on again later to check my mail, but most probably I wont post again, because I don' have anymore stuff to post.

Yups, so i guess that's all for this week. I'll be looking forward to my next post, whenever that is.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home