B

B the one and only.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"ENOUGH AR. TONIGHT CHECK MAIL ONLY AR. I NEVER SEE YOU READ YOUR SHOU CE RECENTLY YOU KNOW..."

Some magnificent quote from my mom. Yups, I'd better not let her know this URL or else I'd be mentally scarped XD.

By the way, hello.

If you had some sense and read the quote, you would have realised that i'm not supposed to be even blogging. Like what the heck. Never mind.

I have a science practical tomorrow. That's crap because my class will probably be the first class who takes the test and like there's no extra time for extra mugging. Sianz. Perhaps, just maybe perhaps. I'm hoping we're gonna be spoon fed for tomorrow's practical. From what I heard from last term's physics batch, it's more of results they wanna see. You know, the sig. figs, dps and all that. Yups, I think that's what they wanna see.

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT THE PONG PENDULUMS HAVE GOT TO DO WITH PHYSICS?

Ignore that question. It's just something that has been burning in my mind.

Anyway Maths CCT was a rather big upset. It's as good as Man U losing to Liverpool. Like I got stuck (prob. cos I'm too fat) and like i was crapping my way thru the difficult questions. Let's see what I get.

I never get to finish my post. My mom just doesn't let me. Never mind. Just enjoy life while you can, k?

Meanwhile,
Just B
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home