B

B the one and only.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"LIES ARE LIKE COCKROACHES. IF YOU SEE ONE, THERE ARE OTHERS."
How does that apply to you, dude?

"PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS TALK HAVE NOTHING TO SAY. PEOPLE WHO NEVER TALK HAVE LOTS TO SAY."
Which one are you?

"PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY SAY THE TRUTH ARE TELLING LIES. PEOPLE WHO CLAIM THEY ARE TELLING LIES ARE STUPID." Do you agree?

"PEOPLE WHO DEFEND THEMSELVES ARE GUILTY. " No comments.

By the way, hello. I just wanted to start out with some quotes.

For your information, the recent 2 tests were the largest screw ups i have ever had. I never liked physics. I have seriously no idea why both my parents majored in that. But my sis also takes Chem and Physics. Perhaps we were picked from the bins. Haha, just joking.
I just don't like physics. Ever since wheel n axle and pulley started last year, I knew physics was going to be shit for me. I always flunked those questions. Given now physics is a subject by itself... GG.

I seriously don't wanna receive my marks back.

Anyway I got jagged during CS because my media wasn't working right. And also the stupid window handle poked my sleeve and made a hole. Spastic, like i got stuck after I langah the bar. Like some weirdo laiddat. Sian.

Ah, but finally tomorrow is a Friday. But it's a shit Friday. I have a combo of Geog. Yes, geog is a combo by itself. Then there's Chinese and RE which i dunno what is going to happen. Then got history when we'll see Zheng He's castration vid. Hmm...

Nothing much to say actually. I can foresee that this blogging thing is going to fade. Yea.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home