B

B the one and only.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello guys,

I'm currently signed in on linksys, not my own home modem. Basically it's because my modem is down. Shit.

Anyway, thanks to BoonHui I found out that I haven't posted about my japanese oral yet. So this is like the translated version of the convo, please note that when I type "I see", the teacher says it in like a super exaggerated manner. Like "そうですね!!!" Whatever.

Part 1: Reading aloud
Passage C: Something about "my" family. No comments.

Part 2: Speech
Screw up 1: Mumbled my way through.
Screw up 2: 語学センターへ行きます。I wonder what happened to my 勉強おしに...

Part 3: Conversation
Chain reaction 1: Do you read manga? No.
Chain reaction 2: Do you watch anime? (NO.) Stupidly I said yes cos I dint hear what she said.
Chain reaction3: What kind of anime? **BLUR**
**Blink. Blink** Sorry, could you please repeat?
What kind of anime do you watch? Title?
Chain reaction 4: (OH MY GOURD WHY IS SHE ASKING ME THAT. SHIT I ANSWERED THE PREVIOUS QUESTION WRONGLY. BRAIN SCAN BRAIN SCAN. AHAH! SOME CRAP ANIME TITLE!) D-Gray Man [whatever that is]

SCREW UP!

arigato.

Yea, that's what happened.

Anyway tomorrow's going to be a screw up day. One, because first period is geog, two because there's science and maths, probably I'm getting my (screw!) papers back. Then got chinese. Ting xie. OMG. Then english. AnimalFarm test. Never mind, there's philo for me to mug tmr. Lunch too.

Oh, it's going to be 10pm soon. Go watch Noose. Haha.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home