B

B the one and only.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU." CORNY ALLSWELL ADVERT. **bleah**

Hello,

If you read today's newspaper, you'd know what that is. Haha. Anyway I just finished dinner. Quite a nice one.

Today spent almost the whole day mugging. Got quite a few tests coming up. I have Science PHYSICS CCT tomorrow, Japanese Oral Test tomorrow, English Presentation on Tuesday, Japanese Written on Thurs. Need I say more?

Today also something I least expected happened. Heck it, it was something good though. I really wonder what happened. Let's hope the good stuff lasts.

I'm losing content so I guess if nothing big happened I'll not post anymore. It seems however like i love to post. Whatever.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home