B

B the one and only.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hi everyone.

WOOHOO! I finally finished my third language stuff. Okay, technically it was quite okay. But then the listening comprehension was totally screwed. It all sounded like shorshimasu arimasen yiideshyo borudewa arimasen. Crap, I couldn't catch a single ball. Heck, enjoy life as it is.

WOOHOO! Tomorrow is a slack day!! Yea, there's Sec2 RE Congress that the Sec 1s need to attend, there's CLE, there's PE. Wait, there's english. Oh gourd. Heck. I'm gonna own in PE tomorrow. I hope. I'm gonna try and outrun all the others and score a goal.

WOOHOO! It's the end of the week. FINALLY. I have been waiting all this while, for this very day. I have had enough of mugging, revision and tests. Haiz.

You know, I really agree with this : ONE LIFE, LIVE IT. Just hope others can see it, and that I MYSELF, can see the light.

Oh and heard Brisingr the third book of Inheritance is out. I'm not sure whether I should buy it now because it's the EOY period, and the price is relatively high. Heck, I'll just go with the flow of life.

I'm having a slight headache and heavy eyelids. I guess I'll go now.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home