B

B the one and only.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Hello guys,

It's like 11.55pm as I'm posting this and I'm still gonna stay awake for a bit more time. You must be thinking that I'm a .king mugger but no. I slept like for almost three hours this afternoon. So tired. Must have been the gym workout.

Today we dint technically have rugby for PE cos it was raining so we went to the gym for workout. I dunno what the heck I did throughout but I know that it's a tiring session. Today we didn't do much in class. Basically CLE, PE, RE presentations and EL presentations. That's something good.

Even better I finally bought BRISINGR! WOOHOO! I'm on chapter 2. Technically I fell asleep while i was reading it, not that it was boring, but the book was like ultra heavy for me to hold up while lying down to read, and also the gym workout that drained some crap out of me.

Tomorrow I'm going Shaowu's house. Perhaps that might be the first time I'll put some photos up on this blog. I have to do science PT, and both of my groupmates are not handphone savvy, which means that they don' take calls on their handphones unless you miss call them 2 million times and also take 2 light years to send a reply sms.

As I'm typing this post I'm feeling tired. Maybe I should go and do maths then after that play PSP, read again before reading BRISINGR (you see, read again means REVISE.) before going to sleep. Such is the mundane life of the One and Only.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home