B

B the one and only.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Imagine you wiping your butt free of shit but walking off with the tissue stuck on.
With Simpson, it's not that hard to imagine. Just watch Massa dragging of the fuel pipe even before it was ready during Singtel Singapore GP. That was crap. Like what the heck, I was waiting for Ferrari to show their teamwork in 5 seconds. Then phoomp, Massa drove off with the pipe! He can drive his car with a fuel pipe, with a fuel pipe, with a fuel pipe. OMG, Ferrari got jagged again. Time time is the other guy, erm Rakkoken? Whatever, I don't know how to spell his name.

This is a fable. The moral? FERRARIS AREN'T MEANT TO BE DRIVEN ON SINGAPORE ROADS.

By the way, hello.

It's the final 2 laps of F1 right here right now. Renault is leading.

I was thinking about reverse psyhology and psychology itself. I hate it. Let me give you a few examples.

Example 1: Teachers Scolding Us
"You know who you are. I know who you are. If you come to me and admit your wrongdoings, you will be less punished then I going to find you. "(In actual fact the teachers have no idea who you are). Then you submit to reverse psychology and they find who you are, but they give you the same amount of punishment.

Example 2: Everyone's parents
"Come here. I got , . You want anot?" "I don't want" you say. "No no, I give you. Nah nah, I take for you already."
What's the point of asking if we want it or not if they already have the mindset that you should take the thing you don't want?

I can't think of more examples, but I think you get my point right?
Renault won. Moral: Renaults are best for driving on Singapore roads. and Ferraris still cannot be driven on Singapore roads.

Anyway, I'm down with a flu today. A bad one. Basically my nose was dripping and dripping mucus. I sneeze and phoomph, all my mucus fly all over. Now it's okay. I seriously hope it's not the harry potter problem again.

How small can the world get? My form teacher stays across the main road. That is freaky. I can't imagine when I move to Serangoon what things will be like. It's so much nearer to school than here. I'm afraid.

Hmm, tomorrow's the start of a brand new week, and I think I'm looking forward to it somehow, cos there's 2 non-study days, Hari Raya and RE Congress. Let's just move with the flow and enjoy it.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home