B

B the one and only.

Sunday, October 05, 2008

"I'm gonna keep your PSP for 2 weeks until your exams are over." - guess who?

Hello guys,

That's one form of my reverse psychology up there. Wait, I think it may not be reverse psychology. Argh. Never mind. Anyway, if you look everywhere in this blog except for the contact section you'll realise something really really cool. For once, I'm gonna keep you in suspense.

By the way the quote up there really really upset me. PSP is in my lovelist and my mom's taking it away from me. No more fun and games. Well, at least that gives me more time to read Brisingr as an excuse for breaktime. By the way I managed to finish like 2 thirds of the book already. Not a great achievement to many I know but a good achievement for me, as far as I know.

I havent really got much to post actually. It's just that there's been too much mugging on my part and I'm getting sick of it. The fact that I've packed all my spare stationery for the new house and that I'm running out of them is scaring me. And with the EOYs... Oh god.

Okay, I don't want to deliberately drag this post extra extra long. So I guess I'll just sign off.

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home