B

B the one and only.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Innocent till proved guilty. -Justin Liu

Don't you agree with that quote?

Hello guys,

I was just reading the responses I have seen in my message board. I was like slightly amused I would say. I realised. Anyway, this part does not concern you, BOONIE.

First, to Samuel. You have no idea that this blog is actually frequented by good ol' Jonathan. It's just that I don't put random messages ever on to his tagboard because he can't be bothered to, and I don't ever do that because he doesn't do it to me. Like, if you haven't realised, that's something good. Silence in our friendly conflict is best.

Then to Anti. I have seriously no comments on your message because I wasn't specifically talking or lamenting about you. I have no doubts that you are a good speaker. No opposite or suannage here though. Just thoughts.

Finally to Kartik. I was like "huh?" when I read your message. Erm, fine, I know I added reverse psychology into my loves list. But seriously I wasn't meaning that at all.

[Some more text has been deleted here for the welfare and safety of this blogger. All text that has been deleted is linked to the paragraphs above so if you don't understand the stuff up there it's too bad for you.]

This is like a debate. Goursh, this is freaky. The more I talk about all this, the more I think I'm going in circles. ARGH.

Wow, I realised this post is already rather long. Never mind. Let me continue.

Today's Congress was like crappier than I expected. I had actually expected it to be some high class event where there was like exhibitions that were grand. Instead it was like answers galore. Never mind, at least I got the keychain.

Oh and I went to look see look see furniture along Sims Drive today. Lol, the sales guy was damn nice to us and the stuff were good and cheap. That's good, but I haven't bought anything of great significance yet.

Tomorrow I'm going to the old new house and the new house after class. Yea, Abacus class. Oh, and if you wondered, why "old new house", let me just tell you how complicated this shifting house thing is.

First of all, I need to shift out by end October or somewhere around there. That's criteria 1.
Then I have bought a fully-furnished new house. With tenancy. Which means I can't shift in till end November. You see, the tenants are students, and we can't chase them away, cos something like a contract enholds them to the house. Yup, so you see the gap? End october till end November. I can't be living in the streeets, so I'll be shifting to my Uncle's house for lodging first. My uncle is nice. To me, at least XD.

Back to my point one paragraph up. So i'll be checking out old new house first tomorrow and see what barang barang I can bring there first. Then I'll go to the new house for measurements and refreshing of memory. It has been a while since I went there. No, not just a few days. I know I have short term memory but not so bad.

Anyway, I was wondering how many of you guys out there read today's first article in Home. Something about particulars onlne. I haven't really touched my profile yet. Are any of you like going to change your own? Tell me, maybe I edit mine as well. Later someone like BG aka B.U. come and stalk me I GG.

Well this really has been a long post (I think). I'll end of here. Meanwhile enjoy your mugger weekends.

JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home