B

B the one and only.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Vello people.

Okay, I know I've been giving lots of empty promises on this blog. Yea, I don't feel like writing about camp anymore. Argh no.

Anyways I havent been able to post much cos I'm really busy facebooking and other stuff I MAY mention later. By the way I'm in Raffles Institution Prefectorial Board (RIPB) Human Resource (HR) Department. You would have known this if you are my facebook. If not add me (: I'm simply who I am on Facebook with a super nice photo as my profile picture. Look for me.

Oh yes in RIPB HR, I'm in Feedback sub-dept. I am okay with it. So-so niah. Just live with it.

Okay, so I've also been busy preparing to shift house and cleaning the house till late at night so I don't have any time to do anything but somehow I squeeze some time to save my facebook. (:

Yups if you wanna know my new address and new numbers (yes somehow my father subscribed to a mobile house phone number). Ask me, I told you I don't trust anything on CyberSpace so I don't put anything discreet online. Neways, I bought lots of stuff at IKEA for my room. Lots. I think my room will look screwed. Actually, I'm really used to be in this kind of shit. Always.

I've totally given up using Internet Explorer. Just to freaking slow. I used it for Mail last time but now, I've totally chucked it. For the better.

I feel like going facebook again. I'm trying to resist the urge. It's working.
Okay so I went for training today. Nothing special, just all the common stuff that happens. It'll be I think the last time this week again. Yes, I feel so sorry for going for training only once a week. But it can't be help. I'm tied down by packing, shifting house and reunion dinners.

Okay, the urge wins. I'm going off now. See ya soon XD

Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home