B

B the one and only.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hello guys.

I know I haven't posted in a really long time. That's because
1) I'm too lazy (mainly the underlying problem)
2) I'm suddenly enthu about FaceBook
3) I'm busy with the new new house
4) I've got another camp tomorrow

Yup that's the main part. Just received a mail saying camp ends on Thurs instead of Friday. Reason being a weird one. Erm it's bechave cause like we don't have a teacher to i/c us overnight so we can't stay. Probably some kind of school security camping policy. Ya. But it'll end late at 9 plus. I don't know how much to plus but I'm guessing it's a near 10. So probably expect my post on Friday. I'll probably combine the remaining parts from Shooting Camp with this camp. It'll probably things in common.

Anyway the venue says we're going J8, East Coast Park, and somewhere known as the Cage, which I've Googled.
HOW TO GET THERE
OOOH. That saved me a lot of speaking. Yea I think the sign sort of says it all. Erm, I can't be bothered to quote but I'll leave the URL to this blog and if you really have nothing better to do you can go check it out erm: http://new.thecage.com.sg/home. Yea go there if you want.

Okay. I've been to renovation site at my new house and I realised how ugly my room is. I've imagined the colour schemes and I want to kill myself for choosing them. I also want to kill myself for scribbling on the walls because they had to patch the walls and now the walls is patchy and ugly. Yups.

K I guess it's time to go? See you soon.

Toodles!
Benjamin (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home