B

B the one and only.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hello.

Well, I know it's been some time since I actually posted. Yups. Anyway I doubt anyone visits this blog anyways. MY CBOX IS DYING. Wait, I think it is already dead. Someone revive it, please?

Ya, I know I haven't posted for quite some time. I'm just too busy, and a bit can't be bothered to make a post. Perhaps the time I feared in the past has come when I stopped feeling like blogging. But really I've been rather busy and my time on the computer is rather limited, yea so I spend more time on other stuff like facebook and all that. And I've been going round looking for furniture and stuff for my new house, so I've been rather busy. I just bought my bed (it's a super single! LOL) yesterday and today my pillow and my bedsheet. I chosen my room colour and ceiling fan like last week already. Erm brown? It's that kind of brown that you see in the toilet boil after a horrible shit. Perhaps a wonderful reminder to me the previous gastric flu I had that allowed me to skip history EOY. Around that kind of colour. And my blinds too. You see, without the blinds I am basically exposng myself to the landed property across the road. Then maybe that person is sick in the head and watches me. Ew, actually I even doubt if people want to even see me. I don't even want to see myself. Hmm, what a long paragraph.

Anyways I heard about this years PSLE results. Perhaps what I say next will make people want to kill me (i.e offend certain people), is that I never liked GE, for no apparent reason. I just don't like the priorities and all the glam they get. DSA get to skip here skip there then so easy to get through this and that. I don't know. But I am finally, finally soooooooooooooo happy that this years toppie in TNS is a non-GE!!! Woohoo! And shopa the GEs some more. Not even a 280 from them.

I'll be going for camp next week from Tuesday to Thursday. You know if there is a possible fright night I may try it out for the very first time. Technically I'm a giant chicken. I remember when I was younger I think I was shown this website about ghost sightings and all that kind of video so ever since them i was like sort of "on a lookout" for these. And let me tell you, ignorance is truly, really a bliss. Hmm, I just hope, really really really hope.

Oh and today I went for that thing which Jonathan Tan calls a Maths tuition though I see no help from that other than not having the need to do working even with large numbers. But there is an invention called a calculator and the non-calculator section is mainly on small numbers. Plus it doesn't help with algebra, so I don't even consider it tuition. And BOONIE, thanks for not even coming today larh. You and Chee Yang pang seh me right? I so lonely today at class and like all the teachers were there except huang lao shi. Yarh so thanks are, made my day.

Okay so I guess that brings this post to an end. So I think I shall just stop here.
Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home