B

B the one and only.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hello guys,

I have no idea what I was posting last night cos I was multi-tasking. I'll try to end early today, because all my friends are mugging and I don't like feeling stupid among the rest.

In any case, my profile has just been updated. My list will definitely grow longer and longer, especially the PongList because I just add what comes to mind. Oh and I didn't really get to finish what I wanted to post yesterday, so let me just continue, but maybe not with the poo bit.

I read through yesterday's post and actually wasn't sure if I got those timings right. They just don't see to be fitting. Ignore those timings, it just goes to show how blur i was at that time and I couldn't really recall properly that bit of my life.

By the way, if you havent gathered anything from yesterday's post, I don't blame you. It's just chunks of words I needa get off my chest.

Tomorrow's Maths. Last "official" paper. This one can kill or not kill. From what my teacher says I guess it's a kill, because quote " After Monday it's not holiday for us teachers." My inference: Lot's of marking and discussing about how much to moderate because of the poor results. Inference 2: Seeing poor results hurt the teachers. (politically correct). This can be seen from the fact that it's "not holiday" for teachers. That means that they are working really hard to help themselves and the students in the marking. (5m)

You must be wondering why I'm writing that inference crap. It's call historiography (inference skills). And recall that I missed my history paper. I'm practicing for the imminent History paper that I have to take as practice paper only. It's not confirmed, I have yet to ask my teacher about it, but I think that's whats going to happen.

In anycase, back to maths. I'm really afraid of Real Number System, Standard form, Arithmetic problems and everything related to algebra. But I think the killer of me might be presentation because I've been only scribbling on my practice papers all this while. That means like I might fail? Yea. It's 8.57. The autosave drafts are like tracking my time progress.

I really can't wait for all my papers to be over. I'm not allowed to touch my PSP cos my mom fears that I'll have another virus attack or headache so I'm like super sian with only algebra, equations, exchange rates, angles, polygons hanging around my head. It's just another 13 hours. It's 9. Questions answered, decisions made, happiness hangs in the beam. The most vague 13 hours of my life. ARGH. Why couldnt they get it over and done with?

Before I go perhaps I need to tell you something. As the end of eoys draw near it means something else. I'll be shifting house. To elsewhere must nearer to school but with less public transport (irk.) That's temporary. Recall I said in a previous post that I'll be moving somewhere temporary first before moving to my new house. Which means, my house number will no longer be operating, so just contact me via phone. I'll be posting my changed address as my MSN name soon so random prying eyes that get to this blog can't stalk me. Take note okay? I don't like to lose friends in a stupid way like this. (:

It's 9.05pm already. I think it's time for me to go. Thanks for reading. End of eoys may also signal the beginning of more posts. That'll be a bit boring because my life is uniquely boring.

JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home