B

B the one and only.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hello guys,

Been a whole week since I've posted. Not a good week either, lots of downs and doubting the ups. Many of you who read this blog will know, but for the sake of those who don't well, take a look.

Blogger Inform T4 W6

I know this thing would not be a normal outlook letter but heck, it's just like that okay?

Monday (school) : Revision day. Nothing special. Read for yourself, it's REVISION day. How interesting can REVISION get?

Monday (night) : Headache, queasy. This is a foreshadow. After this you can see how screwed the week was.

Tuesday (4.06am) : Accurate timing. I recall the useless stuff, always. Wake up after having funny feelings in my head. My brain was replaying all the notes on Exploration and a composition seemed to be running through my mind. Throbbing headache. Stomachache and bloatedness. Went to the toilet. Had massive diarhoea and kicked the weighing machine and hurt my toes. Stomach still didn't feel good. I somehow managed to convince myself to get off the seat, turn around and face the toilet bowl. I didn't flush yet, irk. 3 seconds. Vomit. 3 gushes, 3 convulsions. Staring at live biology in the toilet bowl: pancreatic juice, bile, semi digested rice...

Flushed the toilet (ah, finally). Stared into the clean water. Decided to leave. Cleaned up.
Se reflection in the mirror. Pale. Rinsed mouth and face. Called my mom. Applied medicated oil. Slept in a cold.

Tuesday (6.08am) : Woke up (finally). Half-alive. Got my sister to type SMS to teacher. Slept through 5 phone calls till 9am.

Tuesday (9am) : Shit on my pants. Yucks. Staggered to toilet and diarhoea-ed. Soaked the pants. Slept.

Tuesday (11am) : Waited 1h to see the doctor. Nearly fainted in that time. Throbbing headache, no bed to sleep.

Okay, I'm running out of time, and I want to tell you the whole story.

So I spent wasting the rest of the day shitting and sleeping and not eating (thank god no more vomitting).
Oh wait, I think I got some timings wrong. Never mind. My memory is failing.

I shall skip the rest for the sake of the rest of you who are dying reading this blog.

Geography paper was crap. Science was crap. That sort of sums up what happend.

I guess I got to go mug for maths or I'll die. Yups, toodles!

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home