B

B the one and only.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hi.

I haven't posted in some time. It's perhaps the fact that I don't feel like posting about my holiday anymore. I'm just gonna spam the photos right now and give the random captions (:

O.o It's a model of Angkor Wat. Nice right?
In front of some golden statue with family and relatives.
Floating Market!
"Reclining Buddha" Was that where the sexy poses originated?
Thailand's cool traffic ducts that are like so many and so complicated. Notice the jam at the corner of this picture?
Nice pattern made out of milky foam on top of hot chocolate. So nice right?
o.O Some of my Thai relatives (i.e. there's more)




Okay I guess that's enough of photos. Hmm, I just finished downloading HSM 3's songs yesterday. They're damn nice. I don't feel like posting much now though. Perhaps because my mom's just next to me.













Clear screen. Lol. Anyways, tomorrow's Monday. I've got training. 3.30pm detail 3. I think. Yups, just went to check. Oh and now with Limey I don't think I need to ask people for songs. Unless I really like need it.

And I've got the tabs ready up there. Abigail, Samuel and Anty your blogs are finally going up into the community section. Yup, go check it out. I'll be editing my template later. Maybe I'll add to my profile too. I'll see how. Later I'll be watching some random anime on okto. Wonder if it's nice. Quote it's Japan's 2007 Animation of the Year. I'm expecting something. Hope it doesn't disappoint. Yesterday night's one was rather nice.

Okay, I guess that's enough for today. See you some other time k?

Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home