B

B the one and only.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello.

It's been a long time hasn't it. I'm busy packing. Very busy. I just made it a point to use the computer today cos my TV is gone and I'm saving my PSP for tomorrow. I'll be shifting house tomorrow, if you haven't known. My house phone is terminated, so i'll only be taking calls on my handphone from tomorrow.

Well, today's the last night I'm gonna spend here in this house. Actually, come to think about it, it's really sad to go. I've spent my whole childhood here and I know this place well enough. Unlike when you throw me into Orchard I'll get lost. It's a great neighbourhood. It's convenient. I'll be shifting somewhere not so, but I'll have to live with it.

Tomorrow's gonna be a really real busy day. Apart from shifting I'm going third lang and also tuition so it'll be rather busy. I'll try and post at night tomorrow if I have the time or chance to.

If not for the hassle of loading the stuff into this computer then deleting it this blog would have been filled with pictures. My room is completely empty. Except for my bed, my sister's, the aircon and some cupboards. Apart from that, no books, just air. My living room is filled with boxes for tomorrow's shifting. This computer is getting packed tomorrow morning because it's the last form of entertainment in the house. And yes, I've been bored enough to start playing miniclip. Haiz.

Just back from training today. I finally had another dose of horrible peak hour traffic in the MRT. Whoa. I tell you, it's damn crowded. Erk. I'm having blisters. It's been a long time since I wore my Nikes and spent such a long time standing in public transport. Recently I've always been fighting for seats on 55.

Training was, erm okay. It's still the same more or less but I got my SAFRA shooting club card with my stupid face on it. God, my nose looks damn big. And look at that old horrible looking spectacles. Ew.

I'm really wondering what will things be like tomorrow. I shan't stay to long trying to prolong your agony reading this blog. I'll go now.

Just hoping that tomorrow will be good.

(:
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home