B

B the one and only.

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Hypocritical. Erk.

Hello guys,

I've been waiting a chance to blog. Almost more than a week? I think so.

I'm slightly pissed today. I know why, and I'm trying to phrase my thoughts nicely. Hmm. It seems to me that my mom is the one this time. Perhaps I quote: "Don't play your PSP now, after exams you can play as long as you want." This was before the EOY. Today: "Enough of your PSP already. You have already rested for 1 week. You should start revising again. If not you will forget everything you learnt you know." I just DON'T GET IT. And adding on to that fact is that my parents like to drone on about shit. Like, continuing from that "today" quote from above, my mom continued: "I'm not asking you to read like 1 hour, I just want to read through a bit every night. Last time you were like that. Now, you like that." Then throughout the ride home she was droning about the same old thing again and again.

And I just don't get why parents are so PARANOID and make small matters seem like the end of the world. They were like, after I was talking too much with my cousins they were like: "You have to be more constraint, if not you'll be like a girl like that. You must be careful of what you say." Like WHAT THE L. It's been like 3 months since the last time I actually saw some of my cousins. What is wrong with me talking to them. Like heck the fact that I was laughing like mad. Come on, I was damn happy and perhaps high on Spritey Ribena.

I'm so sorry. I'm also droning on at your expense.

Perhaps it would be great to just think of something else. School's ending in 2 days on Tuesday. I've got lots to do over the next week though. There's lots of planning and organising stuff to do. Like YH assembly, class outing etc etc. And I'm going on hols from 5th Nov. Thailand. I'm don't feel like going. The fact that the airplane ride is short pisses me off. I prefer long haul flights. And it's budget. Ark. There's violence over there, I'm scared I have to camp at the Singapore Embassy over there if shit breaks out. Or that I'll never get home. Or I'll die there in a bomb blast. It's really scary. Seriously. I don't ever like going there. And I'm freaked out about shopping. Contrary to popular belief I actually am very stingy. Like I never shop when I know I can never buy it, and if it's expensive I'll never purchase it unless someone subsidises. I seldom draw out from my pocket unless I really want that thing, like a BK Hershey's Sundae Pie (I love that).

Skipping that I had quite some fun at the PARTY (only) today. It was fun throughout. Basically I was already the "old" group. Everyone was much younger than me. Age range 5. Yups. Okay I think I have to go. Thanks for listening.

And one more thing. THIS BLOG ISN'T EXACTLY BORING. I'VE BEEN HAVNG SOME TIME TO CHECK OUT OTHER'S BLOG. And it still not as boring as some.

Okay. Enjoy whatever that's left of you.
B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home