B

B the one and only.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Hello guys.

I'm posting again from the same place. Quote Jonathan: "jonathan says: why you online so long ah?" from MSN convo. Perhaps maybe because I'm really busy with irrelevant things that I have to do but don't feel like doing, and, I have nothing to do.

At home I'm hearing new stories from my mom. She's entertaining my Aunt with her "LIFE STORY..." So drama, like fake laiddat. I don't even know it's real. I've never heard them before. Hmm, I wonder.

I'm really busy with Post EOY activities of CEC and the NEP proposal. So irritating. I'm plagued with proposals and everything. I just cant stand it.

Anyway it's been fun living in my Uncle's home. There's a garden with lots of herbs. That means lots of insects. I just hate them. I have lots of mosquito bites, flying random insects and a lot of birds buzzing all around. But it's nice to have their maid and a nice place to stay. That is really nice.

I'm having a real freak-out about tomorrow. It's many many things. I am erm, receiving back my results and also taking Public transport first time to School. I take bus home, but I seldom actually take from home. Yea. I'm scared I'll be late. And I scared I "phail". Quote Anti.

I don't know what's up with the quotes but I like it, but temporarily, so I doubt it'll be going ino my LoveList. I just went Kboxing today. Yea, I realised it's damn hard to sing Chou's songs but I love it. I really think there's something wrong with me, I can't really think really right now. I think it's the creep out that's growing on me. Never mind.

I guess I shall go now. Toodles.

Smileys! =) :)
Just B
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home