B

B the one and only.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello guys.

I'm posting from my new temporary home. As promised. Yups, nice weather to be posting. It's like raining and not raining then raining again so it's nice and cooling with the fan. It's been quite a day. Let me tell you more.

Woke up this morning to a semi-empty home so it's like already not really a nice feeling. There was a horrid breakfast on the table. Like all the anyhow leftovers that we need to clear like the extra butter, eggs, chilli sauce and all that. Erk.

So like everything was already in the boxes so technically we were just waiting for the movers. Yup so when the sofa and fridges and tv consoles were either destroyed or transported to my relatives' house it was like semi-empty for real. Then after that the boxes got moving then the house was like damn empty already. Got echo. It's so sad to go.

Yups by that time I went for third lang. Didn't do much. Can't believe we still have worksheets to do. But then we played some random traditional Japanese games most of which i sucked at. Basically for marbles it was total crap because my fingers have poor coordination and I couldn't exactly aim. I took about the whole game to get my first marble. Now you see how much I suck.

Haha. Yups after third lang I chionged for tutition at 5. I have totally no time at all for the tuition so I squeezed out some time today. Luckily my dad was semi-shifting so he was able to pick me and rush there. So I spent about 1 hours half there then made my way to the new house where I'm making this post.

Actually it's damn cool to stay in landed property. To all you guys out ther who don't appreciate it, wait until you lose your maid or lose your house to a HDB or a smaller condominium. It's seriously is different. Muahaha. I'm having so much fun posting.

It's damn funny also to double shift cos it's like I have no idea where my stuff is. Like in which box or where or lost in transaction or in the dog's mouth or wad. Haha. You got my point. Anyway if you still havent got any single point throughout the past few posts, I won't be taking home phone calls cos basically I don't even have a house phone to start with now. I won't be putting my address up here because there are stalkers in cyberspace and I don't wanna receive random mails from random people who have nothing better to do.

Anyway I see nothing to really blog about right now. I've got training tomorrow and nothing else. I'll see if anything happens tomorrow. Most probably I'll be posting. Again, yes I know it's boring but you have a freaking choice not to read this blog. Okay?

Remember,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home