B

B the one and only.

Monday, November 03, 2008

Hello guys.

I wonder how many of you check out any changes around my blog everytime you visit. I've added stuff to my profile. Basically more details. But i suggest you visit that last cos the navigation button there has disappeared.

Anyway I'm rather mixed up now. I can't believe that I went all the way up to SAFRA to find out that Coach wasn't there and techincally I wasted time there. Erk. But then I had a friend (real friend) that was nice enough to send me home (: Yes you are now a part of my lovelist! Congratulations.

By the way if you are part of my MSN contacts you would have seen my nick today something about dejavus. Yes, i'm freaking out because my nightmares seem to be coming true. I have no idea. Remember I posted about the weird dream about me at my grandparents house celebrating something and then Singapore got bombed and I went to the bank vault to hide or something like that? Well, the thing is yesterday I went to my grandparents house to celebrate my cousins, aunties, sisters, mother birthday, and when I sat down to eat I was like: "Oh shit. Freakie." Then I remembered what my sister actually said that if it's good follow your dream, if it's crap don't. So in my dream I remember I was at the window checking out something so I told myself, whatever happens, never walk to the window. Then after that I was preoccupied with eating so I forgot about the freakie thing.

Going away from that, tomorrow is the last day of school. I don't know how good or bad that is, but for now I'm staying neutral. It seems like things are unexpected each day which makes me look forward to it. Also I have a performance tomorrow. I don't like it, but I have to do it. I think I'm thick-skinned. Hmm.

Okay, it's a little late already. I still gotta go bathe, pack up, then sleep. I couldn't sleep well last night for some apparent reason, but then never mind. I'll try again today. Wish me good luck for the performance and whatever happens tomorrow. I need it, I think.

By the way, Happy Birthday to my Sister Amelia and Auntie Peggy. Today's 3rd Nov, and the day belongs to both of you!

Meanwhile,
JustB
The One & Only

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home