B

B the one and only.

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hello guys.

Ow my leg is hurting quite bad now. I'm hurting from all the walking. I can't belief I somehow decided to walk to SAFRA when it was pretty obvious that the bus was coming. And the stupid shooting shoes are cramping my feet. I have about 5 new corns around my feet, and they hurt. You know the little bulging bone next to your giant toe? It's hurting like mad too. Add in my semi-mild flatfoot I'm practically killing myself. But thanks to nice ol' Shaun Lim I managed to hitch a ride home and avoid part-peak hour traffic which would have added on to my kill list.

You know, if you read my MSN nickname you would have found out that I'll be going to BangKok tomorrow. (yes Benedict, do you want tom yam soup?) Yups, I'll be bringing along my handphone, and if you sms me you'll have to pay overseas charges, so please don't be stupid enough to do that. Calling i'm not sure about your dialling fee but I won't pick up the call. I don't want to incur losses.

I'll probably have internet connection there. It's my relatives' mansion come hotel. (yes, they're doing really really well but don't suan, I don't benefit from that.) Perhaps you were wondering why the pong I have Thai relatives, but if you studied social studies in Pri school you would know about the forefathers thing coming down from China. So obviously not everybody in China last time flooded to Singapore (oh my, I can't imagine that), so they went over to like areas in Thailand, Malaysia, and other Asian countries (i think). So that's how I have a group of relatives there. With the internet connection there perhaps I could blog a bit per day, or like say hi or something like that. So maybe you can check this place out, or perhaps if I really have not enough time I'll leave a message in the Cbox. And Samuel, apologies, I've been too lazy to change or add anything into this template (except for Profile), so no tagging yet. YET.

I just watch HSM3 today. Erm, it's nice on the whole. I love the choreography and songs, but then, somehow when i watched the music (and lyrics) were lagging and after the mouth of Troy open then after a short short short while then the words came out. So a bit screwed up larh. But nevertheless, it was amazing. I wonder if there'll be a University Musical (like they get married?), it'll be real cool! Muahahahahahaha.

What the, random spam.

Oh it's 10 o'clock. I think I should go already. It'll be good if I spare you from the horrible slow slow blogging. I think I was planning to type something to you to define something but can't see to remember what, so never mind, forget it. Thanks for reading this post (:

Benjamin
(Oh my! I put my real name online!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home