B

B the one and only.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hi guys.

I'm back from camp. This blogging is the last thing I'm gonna do on the computer today. I have a little short time, but I'm gonna post as much as I can.

Camp was fun. Except the fact that there were assholes throughout the event. I think the campers can find out who. Anyway today was the last day of camp. I'm gonna try and recall the random stuff up on to this blog.

First day was a shitty bag check. I should have brought all my electronic devices. Technically there wasnt even a bag check. They were like take out your stuff from your bag. Then nothing happen then we just kept our stuff. Erm then we went to 1L classroom. Our camping classroom. Okay, suddenly my mind is blank. Oh right. Then we had sports. Haha we had soccer. A bit of shit. Captain's ball was even shittier but was damn funny and fun. Yea. Then was lunch. Let me just tell you the food over the camp was damn amazing for a camp. Like woohoo so much food. And extras! I can't really remember what happened next. But at night was the best thing ever. Fright night. Okay people who know me well know that I'm a ham ji to horror movies. But I was with Wei Shuen throughout the whole movie and brought our sleeping bags. Then we camp under the sleeping bags and then imagine the scene of the horror movie in random sick and dumb manners and were laughing like shit. I tell you it was the funniest fright night ever. Heng that there wasnt a night walk. Sleeping was another event. I slept on 6 tables and it was shitty cos the sleeping bag was too small. And the table surface area was also too small.

Day 2 we had a super slack PT and beehoon for breakfast. Then it was sports again. Florrball and florrball. That's it. It was damn fun. Okay. Erm shit. I am pressed to log off now. So I'll post again sometime.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home