B

B the one and only.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Hello guys,

I was halfway through typing a blog yesterday but then somehow the window closed so I gave up posting. Yes I see the posting craze dying already. Yea I haven't posted but I've got stuff to talk about today.

LOSERS. I see them all around everyday. Some of them are sore (like totally) while some are hardcore. Some abuse their dumb power over me. Hmm, you know I don't like giving examples to sour any relationships here. But if you think closely what happened in the previous few days, like who I've been suaning with certain words and all that then probably you know I'm aiming at who.

So do you know who I'm aiming at?

Okay I received my timetable last Friday. I think I know some of my teachers already. I have no idea if I'm spelling their names right.

ENGLISH -- Ms/Mrs/Mdm Aruna Johnson
CHINESE -- Mdm Zhang Ying
MATHS -- Mrs Chan Sock Chia
PE -- Mr Steven Lim

I think thats all that I know. Damn I have less than 15 minutes left. Argh.

I don't want to see my new teachers tomorrow. I am especially freaked out by English and it's the last period. Oh my gaud. I can't stand it.

I have nothing much more to say here. I just know I'll stop posting for a long time. I'm trying to use reverse psychology on myself and fate. I just hope it works, if you know what I mean (:

Till a very long then,
Benjamin (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home