B

B the one and only.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Hi readers.

Yes, I know I have yet to blog for a LONG LONG time. Sorry.

This is so sian. School starts tomorrow. Erk. I just found out who my form teacher is. I'm not naming. Erk, erk ERK!! Yup but at least there's gonna be games tomorrow. Games that I organised. Tomorrow is so going to be a boring day except for the games part (of course, since I was part of the org com XD) All that "setting of direction","talks to spur the school on","class-teacher interaction" (OMG), and you know that kind of first day stuff. Yea, I wanna find out next year's CEC quick. Wonder who they are.

Anyway I'd like to give a current update of myself and I'm just gonna write what springs to mind. I'm so pissed with the treatment I'm getting. I just don't understand my parents. At all. They seem to do the things that I ALWAYS get scolding for, which is truly a bullshithole thing. I don't like it at all. I have gone into the stage where either I redraw myself completely or I fish the situation up by fighting for my rights. And my sister's tomboy bimbotic actions don't help. This is so shit.

Oh and I've settled into my house. FINALLY. Hmm, we had lots of parties for fun cos a lot of people want to come and see our house. (Oh my god the barbeque smells damn good from my house, wonder who it is) And this house doesn't allow me to sleep late. So sian, in the morning immediately at 8 the sun rises above the blocks behind my room and then like spotlight laiddat shine right into my face. So sian, must wake up cos damn hot. But heng start school already won't have this kind of thing, and also I won't sleep late and slack already.

Training? Sucks. I can't believe just because of 2 camps and a holiday I was told I missed to many training so I SUCKED. The other enthu people keep going and going training now I'm like a jackass who shoots bullshit, not bullseye. Argh.

If my chinese teacher reads this part I'm gonna die. Lol like I chionged finish my chinese hol homework in 1 week. Amazingly I managed to read xi you ji in about 1 week plus and managed to finish the worksheet bit by bit. And I'm impressed how I managed to do the creative project bit. I can't believe my zhu ba jie looks so nice but sun wu kong looks more like a tiger than a monkey. But the questions bit a bit screw up la, anyhow put and elaborate.

Oh yes and PB is taking up lots of my time, I don't really like it but i seriously boh pian lorh. Could it have been a mistake? Narh, I doubt so. I love this kinda thing. I get pissed for like a few days but then when I look back, actually it is rather worth it. Lol this thing make me sound so old.

Oh this blog is getting a bit long isn't it?

Haha, neways I've suddenly got into watching the kid shows on youtube, makes me feel nostalgic. How bout you go youtube and type in "pokemon episode 1" or "digimon episode 1" and find the very first episode of each series and start watching from there. Actually it is very nice and you see things you never see before.

On a whole I've had a rather boring holiday mainly choked up by shifting house. I know I haven't posted for a long long long time but I gotta go prepare for tomorrow. Okay, buh bye and happie noo year! XDD

Benjamin (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home