B

B the one and only.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Hola people! (lol thanks yirui for a new hello! word.)

Hmm. I'm going sananabbananas! Haha you all must be wondering why I'm like going crazy like that is because I met a new teacher whose name sound and look a bit like banana (guess who?) so I a bit high. And also because I remembered calling Naman "Nanab" during orientation camp last year den also sound like banana. LOL.

Anyway I thought I bring up something here. I think it came to mind to me when I was deciding who to send a message too and it occurred to me that I actually have buddies. The real ones who are not selfish. Those that actually bother to reply your messages within like half an hour. And those are actually the ones that help me in times of need, and probably I'll help them back if the need comes. I look, I see, I notice, and you know people who I think help me, I won't pang seh them unless it harms me la.

Okay, no time. So damn late still got chinese hw to do.
Bloody hell.
Tata! (:

Benjamin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home