B

B the one and only.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Woohoo! Hola my friends!

Yes I've been able to settle a few problems with the new skin. I have had enough of people saying my navigation on the old skin got problem, which I have no idea why. So I decided to change several things when I uploaded the new skin. First of all, no more complicated links. And a new CBOX! Another thing that people have kept asking me about in my old blog which i randomly added in. Let's see how many complaints this blogskin will get. I hope this skin will last me another few months to a year?

Wahaha today is CNY Day 2 so I decided to actually come up here and post, after a long long while. Yea, and answering my previous post my teachers are quite nice except for a few. Guess who? A bit de obvious la.

Financial crisis is hitting my angbaos. No. Like the amount this year not really matching up to last years. Some people also hum ji try and hide and not give angbao. Think I never notice har? Haha joking not only about angpow so its okay. Got money fly in the window for free who doe wan. Oh and blackjack. Wah sian, that one lose like nuts like that. Only today gain back my capital. I have to skimp this week for recess and lunch. Not again. Good. I want to slim down.

Wait, I haven't exactly eaten my fill for my CNY yet. I cannot stand it. Financial crisis again. Lets just say that I am nice, I want to slim down and pass my 2.4km run, and I'm ignoring this fact.

Hmm, I thought of talking about dear friend yirui. hahaha. I realised we havent actually talked in real life but then in MSN and Facebook we've been chatting. Ha, now he is daoing me because of his maths supp worksheets. Never mind. Not like I won't talk to him ever again.

On Friday, after what I thought was a super fail CNY celebrations compared to last year, i lou heyed for the furs time this year! ha, PB HR organised this funny thing was damn cool. Still got raw fish somemore. Lol then after that caught up with Kim, Eugene, SJ, Rui Yi they all take bus go back TNS. Was damn fun la. Won the GEPers! Haha, think they take MRT from Bishan so cute "faster". Say what bus take "one hour plus", MRT is like "40 minute plus reach liao", come one man, looks who is talking. I used to take 55 like mad like that I where got dunno I take less than an hour to get back wan. Hmph, challenging the pro. Just like what they all are. No offence. A pure non-GEPer immersed into GEPerism here. Speaking my mind. If you all feel embarrassed and guilty then its your fault, if you are pissed then I'm sorry.

Yay! What a long post. Which means this will probably be the last post for like a week? Hmph, maybe not. I see how la. Got to go already. My mom is chasing me. Again. I needa check my mail tonight again so I'll be signing in again before that. Probably. Remember to say hi on my CBOX!

HUAT AR!
Benjamin (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home